Follow me On Twitter
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

Friday, October 7, 2011

Learn How to Add Text Links To Triond Profile

Learn how to add text links to Your, Triond profile. By using this simple html code. Do not make the mistake of adding, a long unprofessional website link, into Your Triond profile. Also learn, a simple way to create back links to all Your Triond Articles. In this simple tutorial, You will learn how to add, text links into Your Triond profile and an easy way to create backlinks, to Your content. The above photo shows, a screen shoot; of the links, I have added to My profile. All these links, point to blogs, I’ve created exclusively for My Triond content.



Tag Cloud: How to Create a Text Link, html, Code, HTML Tutorial, Learning HTML, Text Link, How To, Triond, Add links to Triond Profile, How to Add Links to Triond Profile, Backlinks, Creating Backlinks, SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Back Linking, Backlink, Blogs, Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I like the world graphic at the upper right. Way to go on being a personal care assistant; I was to my mom and learned so much at that time. Anyways, this is funinthesun from triond; it said you became a fan. Thanks. =) Take care. Alanda

    ReplyDelete